The digital revolution is upon us and putting a lot of demand on our home electrical systems. As we move towards electrifying our lifestyles at home the increase of support for the latest in electrical equipment and technologies is only going to rise. For newer builds, this means ensuring your home electrical system can grow with you. For many older homes there is unlikely to be capacity built in to handle this growth.
As the adoption of electrification continues to develop, whether that is driving an electric vehicle or installing battery storage, you need to have the confidence that your home’s electrical system can handle it.
Would definitely recommend.- Wayne W.
We are up to date with industry news to provide you with top-of-the-line service.
Licensed and Certified
Experienced and Certified to work with all types of EV charging stations.
We will only recommend what you actually need.
At Watson’s Charging Stations & Electric, we want to help guide you every step of the way. With our Electrical Savings and Safety membership services you will gain access to:
- Immediate home assessment to ensure there is no current electrical risk
- Priority scheduling and assistance over nonmembers with any electric system issue if an emergency, or a weather-related event arises.
- First look at exciting new technologies for your growing electrification needs
- Discounted services and specials
- Yearly follow up checks to make sure your system is still operating correctly and not overloaded
- Future electrification needs planning
- Peace of mind that your home electrical infrastructure will operate safely and efficiently
Safety is a top priority for Watson’s Charging Stations & Electric, so we are committed to proactively ensure a safe environment for your home. For more details, please call (408) 642-6547 to ask one of our certified electricians today.