With how quickly technology advances, it might shock you to realize how much more you are depending on your electrical system for everyday tasks. At Watson's Charging Stations & Electric, we help homes and businesses find innovative and cost-effective ways to make the most of their electrical systems. However, if your system is having a hard time keeping up with demand, or a recent remodel has led to more amps and wattage use than your system can handle, it might be time for an upgrade. Our licensed, experienced, and highly trained electricians offer expert electrical upgrade solutions to homes and businesses throughout Gilroy and the surrounding areas in the Santa Clara Valley. We have years of experience, including with residential 4001 panel upgrades, and understand how to keep your property safe.
4 reasons to upgrade your electrical system include:
- You have old, hazardous electrical panels such as those manufactured by Zinsco, Federal Pacific, Push-O-Matic, etc.
- You live in an older home and notice flickering lights, experience frequent breaker tripping, or other electrical issue.
- You are interested in remodeling your home and need more power to accommodate a new AC, updated kitchen appliances, or home office.
- You want to add an EV charging station or replace your current station with a more modern one.
Ready to update your electrical system? Call us today at (408) 642-6547.
From beginning to end he did a fantastic job- Jessica F.
We are up to date with industry news to provide you with top-of-the-line service.
Licensed and Certified
Experienced and Certified to work with all types of EV charging stations.
We will only recommend what you actually need.
While you might not think too much about your electrical system, if your panel becomes overwhelmed, it can greatly affect your safety and comfort. So instead of the hassle associated with sudden loss of power or the potential property damage caused by electrical fires, turn to our professionals at Watson's Charging Stations & Electric. We develop a customized panel upgrade solution to fit both your current requirements and future needs. Our team starts every service with a free estimate, so you always know exactly what to expect.
Signs your current circuit breaker is overwhelmed include:
- Frequent breaker trips
- Black spots or burning smell around the breaker panel
- Odd noises, like hissing, coming from your breaker box
- Power surges or flickering lights when you turn on a particular appliance, such as dishwasher or microwave
- Overheating appliances
- Lights flicker on and off
No matter the reason you are choosing to upgrade your electrical panel, you can count on our team to deliver results that are second to none. We use the most highly rated products from trusted brands and work quickly and cleanly to get your property back up and running in no time.
Call our team at (408) 642-6547 or fill out our online contact form today to schedule an appointment.